By Michael Tetreault, Editor-in-Chief
UPDATED FOR 2017-2018 – In this episode, host and Editor, Michael Tetreault sits down with Co-Founder and CEO of Hint Health, Zak Holdsworth.
In this episode we discuss:
- How Does Hint Health Define Direct Primary Care and Membership Medicine?
- How Does Hint Health Member Billing Technology Work Inside a Doctor’s Office?
- How Does It Integrate With Other Technology?
- What Happened During the April 2017 Hint Health Event in Calif. and What Are The Outcomes of that meeting?
- What Is Next For Hint Health?
Hint is the leading Direct Care Administration platform, helping direct healthcare providers automate their back office administration so they can focus on building strong relationships and delivering great care. Hint’s powerful automation engines allow Direct Care providers to build sophisticated workflows that manage both consumer and employer relationships, handling everything from online enrollment to monthly billing and patient data aggregation. Headquartered in San Francisco CA, Hint Health inc. was founded in 2013 with a mission to free providers to make great healthcare accessible and affordable.