Originally the conference was scheduled in the fall of 2020, but the COVID-19 pandemic required us to rearrange some things in order to protect our venue staff, filming and tech crew and protect our attendees, speakers and staff. As a result, we’ve moved the conference to a VIRTUAL DIGITAL EXPERIENCE this November 2020.
“Our Mission is to … Change the World of Medicine, One Doctor at a Time. That’s an achievable goal. That’s a win for us.”
Michael Tetreault, Editor-in-Chief, Concierge Medicine Today
Our Theme For This November 2020
“Do For One … “
“Because if we all did for one what we wish we could do for everyone,
it might change the world.”
~A.S., Author, Speaker
- This is not something you just need; it is something you deserve!
- Access to the exclusive Digital Vault of tools, materials and content.
- Leave with a new sense of confidence and energy as you set the stage for your practice in 2021!
- 45-days of on demand access of the entire event.
Summary of What You’ll Learn!
The 2020 Concierge Medicine Forum hosted by Concierge Medicine Today can be experienced as a LIVE Stream, on-demand and at your convenience and as many times as you’d like for 45-days after the event!
- Front row seats for EVERYONE!!!!!!
- MEANINGFUL CONNECTIONS
- How-To’s and practical advice that’s in-practice, not theory.
- We’ll discuss proven strategies for better performance.
- Leave empowered to create unique, memorable and personal experiences for your Patients.
- Learn the steps needed to create a practice-work environment of teamwork and exceptional patient service so that the needs of your Patients and your staff are met.
- Learn how to build strong relationships, remarkable word of mouth moments in your local community with a little “sweat equity” … and create Patients for life!
- NEW TRENDS RISING in Patient Customer Service
- EXITING COVID and UPDATES in TELEHEALTH for Doctors
- EARLY CANCER DETECTION TECHNOLOGIES
- Full, LIVE access to over 20+ presentations of practice energizing content
- Keynote: REFINING YOUR PRACTICE CULTURE
- Virtual Exhibit Hall, networking opportunities and “Ask the Speakers” Q&As with industry leaders
- DISCOVER LOCAL DOCTORS
We are coming to your laptop, TV, and even your phone for three days in November! You’ll get 24/7 access to online master classes designed to answer YOUR most-asked questions—all without the need for a flight, hotel, or meals budget!
During the conference, you’ll get access to LIVE keynotes and LIVE Q&A sessions. Can’t watch live? Got patients to see? No problem. This is a “concierge, on-demand, at your service” conference! Just log in and watch any of the streams afterward, on your time, your schedule and on-demand.
You’ll get access to a library of presenters, on-demand videos, LIVE keynotes, and LIVE Q&As during the 3 days of the CMF —all on the topics you’ve told us are most important to you! Plus, after the 2020 CMT FORUM is over, you’ll have access to all the LIVE and On-Demand content for an additional 45-days or until December 31st, 2020 at Midnight.
Call 770-455-1650 ext 151 or email email@example.com
Join your clinician colleagues for a multi-day, virtual concierge style, networking event in this November 10-12, 2020. Participate in a new, innovative healthcare delivery curriculum designed specifically FOR DOCTORS. We’re focused on enhancing the Patient-Physician relationship and all the items and nuances around this important relationship. Our speakers, faculty and presenters will also explore the business of medicine, marketing, growing a practice, hear presentations on some of the latest clinical insights and case studies delivered by world-renowned, expert faculty.
Concierge Medicine Today (CMT) is pleased to host this international gathering of Physicians, Nurses, PAs, RNs and healthcare professionals from a variety of places, spaces, specialties and backgrounds this Winter … all from the comfort of your home office, couch or exam room and medical practice office.
You will be able to access content 24/7 from your laptop or phone. This means you can involve your entire team!
- ALL ONLINE!
- We are coming to your laptop, TV, and even your phone for two weeks in November! You’ll get 24/7 access to online master classes designed to answer YOUR most-asked questions—all without the need for a flight, hotel, or meals budget!
- CMTs 2020 Concierge Medicine Forum will be accessible on iOS devices, Android devices, Macs, PCs, and even on your large-format TV using AirPlay and Chromecast.