- Please note, our most recent Terms and Conditions in addition to the policies outlined below you have agreed to by visiting our web sites, events, etc., can be found here.
REFUND POLICY, TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
By registering for a Concierge Medicine Today, LLC. (“CMT”) event, you agree to the following set of terms and conditions listed below:
- In the case an event has to be cancelled with no plan to reschedule, tickets purchased will be refunded. All ticket purchases will be refunded within 60 days of a cancellation.
- If an event gets postponed, moved to a virtual platform or rescheduled to a future date, the tickets will automatically transfer to that future event date.
- CMF event ticket purchases are transferrable but non-refundable if you are unable to attend.
- Credit vouchers are valid for 18 months from date of issue. Credit vouchers are valid toward one (1) Concierge Medicine Today event of equal or lesser value. If the full amount of said voucher is not used at time of registration, any remaining balance is not applicable now or in the future. Once a credit voucher has been applied toward a future event, changes cannot be made. In the event of cancellation on the attendees’ behalf, the credit voucher will no longer be valid.
- We do not apply discounts retroactively. Once you have registered, your fees will not be adjusted downward based on any sponsorship, promo code, discount or any other reason.
- Virtual tickets are only valid for one user.
- Concierge Medicine Today does not and is not obligated to provide a credit voucher to registered attendee(s) who do not attend the event they registered for unless written notice of intent to cancel is received and confirmed prior to the commencement of the event.
- Concierge Medicine Today reserves the right to cancel any event it deems necessary and will not be responsible for airfare‚ hotel or any other expenses incurred by registrants.
- Concierge Medicine Today’s liability is limited to the conference registration fee in the event of a cancellation and does not include changes in program date‚ content‚ speakers and/or venue.
- By registering for this event you understand that *The opinions of Concierge Medicine Today’s speakers do not necessarily reflect those of the companies they represent, nor Concierge Medicine Today, and furthermore, hold harmless Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., its affiliated employees, representatives and/or companies or entities and any/all individuals liable for any reason.
- Please Note: Speakers and agenda are subject to change without notice. In the event of a speaker cancellation, significant effort to find a suitable replacement will be made. The content in Concierge Medicine Today slide presentations, including news, data, advertisements and other information, is provided by Concierge Medicine Today’s designated speakers and is designed for informational purposes for its attendees. It is NOT INTENDED for purposes of copy writing or redistribution to other outlets without the express written permission of Concierge Medicine Today’s designated speaking parties. Neither Concierge Medicine Today nor its content providers and/or speakers and attendees shall be liable for any errors, inaccuracies or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Errors, Corrections, and Changes – We do not represent or otherwise warrant that our Website will be error-free or free from viruses or other harmful components, or that we will correct any errors. We do not represent or otherwise warrant that the information available on or through our Website will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable. CMT reserves the right at our sole discretion to change any content, software, and other items used or contained in our Website or Services at any time without notice.
- CONCIERGE MEDICINE TODAY, LLC. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE ACCURACY OF ANY CONTENT PROVIDED, OR AS TO THE FITNESS OF THE INFORMATION FOR ANY PURPOSE. Although Concierge Medicine Today makes reasonable efforts to obtain reliable content from third parties, Concierge Medicine Today does not guarantee the accuracy of, or endorse the views or opinions given by any third-party content provider. Concierge Medicine Today presentations may point to other websites that may be of interest to you, however Concierge Medicine Today does not endorse or take responsibility for the content on such other sites.
- REGISTRATION FEE: The fee includes the conference‚ all program materials‚ and designated continental breakfasts‚ lunches and refreshments.