- VaxEffect™ COVID-19 Vaccine Immune Response Test is a unique and powerful platform exclusively created to quantitatively assess and track, now and over time, an individual’s immune response to any of the COVID-19 vaccines currently available in the United States.
- Initially available through health care providers, the VaxEffect test will provide a personalized, and clinically accurate readout of a person’s COVID-19 specific antibody levels, either generated in response to the COVID-19 vaccine or to prior exposure to the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
- With simple, repeat testing, changes in these antibody levels can be tracked over time utilizing easy-to-read longitudinal reports, to better inform vaccine-based healthcare decisions and to support the optimal use of booster vaccinations as they become available.
- Unlike other antibody tests, VaxEffect is the first COVID serology test built on a multiparameter flow cytometry platform that is designed to differentiate between infection and vaccination based on an antibody profile. Using this proven, powerful, and precise technology, the VaxEffect Test is both 99%+ sensitive and 99%+ specific.
- The VaxEffect COVID-19 Vaccine Immune Response Test is a Laboratory Developed Test (LDT) that has been developed and validated by talented scientists in our FlowMetric Diagnostics’ CLIA-certified and CAP-accredited High Complexity Laboratory. FlowMetric Diagnostics is a division of FlowMetric Life Sciences, Inc., a globally recognized Contract Research Organization.
To learn more and order your VaxEffect Test go to www.vaxeffect.com