- Payment Terms – The inquiry of Sponsorship application and subsequent payment for exhibit space, exhibitor fees, sponsor fees, etc. regardless of sponsor level, together constitute an agreement of Sponsor/Exhibtor Terms and Conditions and a contract for a right to promote, brand, and/or use the space of any kind during our event. Advanced payment for your booth, sponsorship, exhibit area, etc., is required. Payment must be received before any logo, exhibiting and/or branding occurs of any kind. The agreed upon fee for conference services, sponsorship, exhibition, etc., is non-refundable. Payment is due within 30 business days of invoice or at time of completion of the Online Sponsorship Application. If the conference is occurring in 30 days or less from the invoice date; payment is due as soon as possible and is required in full before the contracted conference commences on designated date. Once signed and/or agreed upon and submitted/received digitally (see Sponsor Application here – By Submission, I Agree to Acceptance of Standard Terms & Conditions, Exhibitor/Sponsorship Benefits As Outlined In The Visibility Kit and the Refund Policy/Non-Refundable Payment is due upon receipt of this Application. Payment is non-refundable. Sponsor/Exhibitor agrees to comply with Concierge Medicine Today’s standard terms & conditions located here … Terms & Conditions.) Sponsor agrees to that this agreement is non-cancellable by the Sponsor/Exhibitor; however if the conference is canceled by Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., for any reason outside of covenants contained in Section 7 (listed below); the Sponsor/Exhibitor will receive its choice of a refund or a full credit to another event.
Payment can be made in the form of a PayPal, company check and/or credit card (MasterCard, VISA, or American Express) and must be received within 30 days of receiving an invoice or at least two weeks prior to the start of the conference, whichever comes first. Failure to submit payment by its due date will result in forfeiture of exhibit table.
If paying by check, make check payable to “Concierge Medicine Today” and mail to:
Concierge Medicine Today
4080 McGinnis Ferry Road
Building 800, Suite 801
Alpharetta, GA 30005
- Acceptable Use of Space – No renting or sharing of space is permitted. Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., retains the right to have removed from the exhibit any company that has not duly contracted and remitted payment in full with Concierge Medicine Today, LLC. All Sponsor/Exhibitor activities must be confined to the limits of rented space and must not impede traffic or interfere with the activities of other Sponsor/Exhibitors. Every exhibit must be staffed by members of the Sponsor/Exhibitor and safely operational during the conference. Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., reserves the right to evict any Sponsor/Exhibitors due to: conduct of personnel; excessive noise; methods of operation or any other reason; remove from the general education and networking of the conference. In the event of eviction, Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., will not issue a refund. To assure the safety and timely delivery of your property, we ask that you contact the meeting venue directly and work with their staff to coordinate the shipping, storage, and on-site retrieval of any shipped items. Though Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., staff is available to assist you if a problem arises, we are often tied up with other responsibilities related to the successful execution of the conference as a whole and will be unable to coordinate the handling of exhibitors’ property. Placements of your exhibit/table cannot be changed. Due to last-minute additions and changes, booth assignments will not be provided prior to your arrival at the conference. Booth assignments are made at Concierge Medicine Today’s staff’s discretion, with preferential placement given to certain level event sponsors.
Care of Buildings — Exhibitors or their agents shall not damage or deface the walls or floors of the buildings, the booths and/or the equipment or furnishings provided for the booth. The exhibitor will be held liable for any such damage caused by him or his agent.
- American with Disabilities Act Compliance – Sponsor/Exhibitor shall have sole responsibility for ensuring that it is in full compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and any regulations under the Act. Sponsor/Exhibitor will ensure the accessibility of its exhibit space and agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Concierge Medicine Today, LLC. ,and all designated representatives against any claims; damages; loss or exposure; including attorney’s fees and costs; arising out of or related to any alleged ADA violation. The designated conference venue shall be responsible for all accessibility requirements and labor accommodation requirements under the ADA relating to the sponsor/exhibit area and attendee facilities.
- Indemnification – The Sponsor/Exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Concierge Medicine Today, LLC. its officers; directors; employees and members from any and all liability to any person or persons for or by reason of any condition; defect or operation of any apparatus; equipment or fixtures furnished by the Sponsor/Exhibitor in connection with his/her exhibit. Sponsor/Exhibitor further agrees to hold harmless Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., its officers; directors; employees and members from any and all liability to any person or persons for or by reason of any act or omission of said exhibitor; or any of his/her agents; servants or employees. This indemnity includes, but is not limited to, claims of injury; death or property damage; or of copyright; trademark or patent infringement; and unfair competition or product liability. The Sponsor/Exhibitor on signing the contract expressly releases Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., and it’s individuals from any and all claims for such loss; damage or injury. Sponsor/Exhibitor assumes entire responsibility and hereby agrees to protect; indemnify; defend and hold harmless Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., its officers; directors; employees and members against all claims; losses and damages to persons or property; governmental charges; taxes and/or fines and attorney’s fees arising out of or caused by sponsor/exhibitor’s installation; removal; maintenance; occupancy or use of the designated exhibition premises or part thereof; excluding only such liability caused by the sole negligence of the conference venue; its employees and agents. In addition, Sponsor/Exhibitor acknowledges that Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., and the conference venue do not maintain insurance covering such losses by Sponsor/Exhibitor.
- Insurance requirements – The Sponsor and/or Exhibitor shall; at its sole cost and expense procure and maintain through the term of each contract; comprehensive general liability insurance against claims for bodily injury or death and property damage occurring in or upon or resulting from the premises rented by Concierge Medicine Today, LLC. Inc. Such insurance shall include contractual and liability coverage; with combined single limits of liability of not less than $1,000,000 per occurrence and $3,000,000 aggregate. Such insurance shall name Concierge Medicine Today, LLC. as an additional insured and Sponsor/Exhibitor shall upon request provide Concierge Medicine Today, LLC. with certificate so indicating. Workers Compensation and any other insurance or required licenses shall be in full compliance with all federal and state laws; covering all Sponsor/Exhibitor company’s employees engaged in the performance of any work for the Exhibitor including employee liability coverage; in a minimum amount of not less than $500,000 of individual and/or aggregate coverage. All property of the exhibitor is understood to remain under its custody and control in transit to and from the confines of the designated exhibit area.
- Fire Regulations and Safety – Each Sponsor/Exhibitor is responsible for knowledge of and adherence to all fire and safety codes deriving from the state in which the conference venue resides. All electrical signs and equipment must be wired to meet the specifications of Underwriters Laboratories (UL) and must conform to appropriate federal; state; and municipal codes. Compliance with such laws is mandatory for all Sponsor/Exhibitors and is the sole responsibility of the Sponsor/Exhibitor. All materials used in the ex – hibit booths must be made of flame-proof materi – als and conform to all fire department regulations.
- Failure to Hold Conference – Should fire, hurricane, earthquake, flood, strikes, civil disturbance, inclement weather, Acts of God, political, social or union boycott, or any other circumstance beyond the control of Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., or the designated conference venue make it impossible or impractical to hold the conference at the scheduled time; Concierge Medicine Today, LLC. shall re-assign the contract to the rescheduled date. Concierge Medicine Today, LLC. may retain the Sponsor/Exhibit fee and apply those funds towards the rescheduled event and transfer any outstanding monies owed to the rescheduled event. If a conference is cancelled; Concierge Medicine Today, LLC. is not responsible for any airfare; hotel or other costs incurred by Sponsor/Exhibitor and registrants. In no event shall Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., be liable for indirect or consequential damages.
- Conference Attendees and Sponsor/Exhibit Staff – Admission to the conference will be available only to registered attendees and Sponsor/Exhibit staff of at least 18 years of age. Proof of age may be required to obtain entrance into the conference and designated exhibit area. Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., makes efforts to attract relevant audiences to its exhibiting areas; but does not guarantee specific volumes of traffic levels. All of our Exhibitors/Sponsors will not be given access to attendee registration lists prior to the conference, including the emails of participants. On the day of the event, CMT will distribute an attendee registration list to exhibitors/sponsors including the addresses of attendees only.
- Conference Marketing Attendees/Participants — E-mails and/or marketing to the full conference participant list by conference participants, sponsors or exhibitors is strictly prohibited. This is due to numerous complaints from our attendees and sponsors in the past. These policies have been formulated in the best interest of all concerned and become a part of the contract between the exhibitor/sponsor and Concierge Medicine Today, LLC. Sponsoring and exhibiting companies are welcome to promote to their own list(s) of current clients and/or prospective client list(s) which they’ve accumulated on their own, but if the Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., receives complaints about e-mails or marketing sent to participants, past attendees, past sponsors, current sponsors and the list, the company will be notified. Should there be continued issues, Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., reserves the right to cancel sponsorship or exhibitor registrations for the program, in which event no refunds will be granted.
- Circulation and Solicitation — No canvassing or distributing materials outside an exhibitor’s own space is permitted.
- Security – Sponsor/Exhibitors are responsible for the security of their exhibit; its belongings and its content. Sponsor/Exhibitors are encouraged to budget for and make security arrangements for sensitive or valuable items. Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., is not responsible for security and/or theft.
- Amendment of Terms & Conditions – Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., reserves the right to make changes, amendments and additions to these terms and conditions at any time; and all changes, amendments and additions so made shall be binding on the Sponsor/Exhibitor with the provision that all Sponsor/Exhibitors will be advised of any such changes. Any matters not specifically covered herein are subject to decision by Concierge Medicine Today, LLC.
- All exhibitors are responsible for complying with federal, state, and local laws.