FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ATLANTA, GA USA | – Today, the national trade publication, Concierge Medicine Today (CMT), announced its annual The Top 20 Peer-Recommended Book Titles for Concierge Medicine Physicians of 2020.
“This is the future,” said Michael Tetreault, Editor-in-Chief of Concierge Medicine Today. “Our outside perspective and vision for Concierge Medicine is that someday in the not so distant future [eg 10-20 years from now], this group of visioneering Physicians will be studied by insiders [their peers] and admired by outsiders [eg entrepreneurial leaders both in and outside] of healthcare. We’re already seeing a physician leadership culture emerge in this space that is inspiring, leading by example and inviting Patients into an environment they actually think is remarkable and worth remarking about. It’s a space where Doctors are no longer burned out on their job. That’s a big deal and little is being said about it! We’re also seeing a shift in patient perception and whereby Concierge Medicine Physicians and teams are designing and creating unique healthcare environments that Patients actually want to come back to again and again. I don’t know about you, but there aren’t a lot of experiences or places in healthcare today that we feel welcome or look forward to returning to. I’m proud of the hard work these Doctors and others in and around this space are doing each day. There is so much more work to be done but if we lean in and listen, we’ll see something so unique, so different and so inviting that we’ll have no choice but to learn more about it. There’s so much we can all learn from this group of Doctors and we’ve only just started to see how they will impact healthcare in our lifetime. I encourage you to take a look at what these Doctors are reading. These titles also make a great stocking stuffer for some of your colleagues. This isn’t theory.”
In No Particular Order:
- Excellence Wins: A No-Nonsense Guide to Becoming the Best in a World of Compromise by Horst Schulze
- The 2020 Doctor’s (Expanded & Revised) Guide to Concierge Medicine by Michael Tetreault and Catherine Sykes
- Something Needs to Change: A Call to Make Your Life Count in a World of Urgent Need by David Platt
- The Simple Life Guide To Decluttering Your Life: The How-To Book of Doing More with Less and Focusing on the Things That Matter by Gary Collins
- Nine Lies About Work: A Freethinking Leader’s Guide to the Real World by Marcus Buckingham and Ashley Goodall
- I Said This, You Heard That: How Your Wiring Colors Your Communication by Kathleen Edelman
- American Moonshot: John Kennedy and the Great Space Race by Douglas Brinkley
- The Relationship Economy: Building Stronger Customer Connections in the Digital Age by John R. DiJulius (Author)
- Slow Medicine: The Way to Healing by Victoria Sweet
- Digital Minimalism: Choosing a Focused Life in a Noisy World by Cal Newport
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Follow Them and People Will Follow You (10th Anniversary Edition) by John Maxwell
- Emotional Intelligence 2.0 by Travis Bradberry
- Compassionomics: The Revolutionary Scientific Evidence that Caring Makes a Difference
- Know What You’re For: A Growth Strategy for Work, An Even Better Strategy for Life by Jeff Henderson
- Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance by Angela Duckworth
- The Nordstrom Way to Customer Service Excellence
- How to Hug a Porcupine: Easy Ways to Love the Difficult People in Your Life
- Precision Medicine: A Guide to Genomics in Clinical Practice (Softcover)
- The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results
- Purple Cow by Seth Godin
By the way, if you haven’t heard, we have also released our 2020 CONCIERGE MEDICINE FORUM, national conference dates — SEPTEMBER 24-26, 2020 in Atlanta, GA USA (with amazing workshops all-day Thursday, Sept. 24, 2020)! It’s going to be very practical with more [and growing] bite-size breakouts and innovative precision medicine and evidence-heavy General Sessions designed to grow your practice and help you influence and impact your Patients when you return home. For more details click here or visit www.ConciergeMedicineFORUM.com.
Have a great New Year!
About Concierge Medicine Today
Concierge Medicine Today (CMT) is a news organization and the Concierge Medicine industry’s oldest national trade publication for the Concierge Medicine and Membership Medicine marketplace. Its website is the online destination for businesses, consumers, physicians, legislators, researchers and other stakeholders to learn about the history of this industry, various business aspects of the marketplace, trends, breaking news and more that drives the conversation that Concierge Medicine and free market healthcare delivery is creating on a national and international level.
For more information, visit: www.ConciergeMedicineToday.org