Frequently Asked Questions
PRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOP(s) (ONE DAY ONLY)
Thursday, OCTOBER 24, 2019
(Pre-Conference Workshops Begin @10:30am EST – 4:30pm EST)
Access to Our Lead-In Workshops –Click Here to View Lead-In Workshops and Register
when does the conference official begin?
OCTOBER 25-26, 2019 (Friday @8am [Checkin @8am EST] 8:45am EST Sessions Begin – 6pm EST – Saturday @8:30am EST – Noon EST)
2-Day Conference With Multiple Breakouts Begins — CLICK HERE FOR UPDATED SCHEDULE/AGENDA
OFFICIAL Start/End Times
Thursday, Oct. 24, 2019 | Workshops | Start @ 10:30am EST – 4:30pm EST (Lunch is Provided)
Friday, Oct. 25, 2019 | Start/End @ (8am EST- Checkin) and Conference Begins @ 8:45am EST – 6pm EST (Cocktail Reception Friday from 6pm-8pm)
Saturday, Oct. 26, 2019 | Start/End @ 8:30am EST – Noon EST (Conference Ends on Saturday, Oct. 26 @ 12pm/Noon)
CONFERENCE WEB SITE
How do i buy a ticket?
Go to ConciergeMedicineFORUM.com and click the “REGISTER” button. You will be redirected to our Eventbrite page, where you can purchase your ticket(s).
What is included with my ticket?
We Have Two Types of Tickets …
– 3 Day All Access Pass or
– 2 Day Conference Pass
Included in your ticket is admission to the 2-day conference (unless you purchased/registered for a 3-day pass — accessing one of the Lead-In Workshops as well):
Two Day Pass Ticket/Registration Includes: Continental Breakfast on Day One; lunch on Day One; Friday (Day One) Cocktail Reception; Continental Breakfast on Day Two; and all coffee/beverage service and snacks available throughout the event.
Three Day All Access Pass Includes: lunch during Lead In Workshop; and all coffee/beverage service and snacks available throughout the workshop; Continental Breakfast on Day One; lunch on Day One; Friday (Day One) Cocktail Reception; Continental Breakfast on Day Two; and all coffee/beverage service and snacks available throughout the event.
MY PAYMENT ISN’T WORKING! WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Oh, no! We are so sorry to hear that. Please email the CMT FORUM team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (770) 455-1650 ext 111 so we can help you with your payment.
WHEN DO I REGISTER FOR BREAKOUTS?
We recommend that you select your breakouts right away—while you are registering for the event. You can choose from between 15-30 breakouts that represent a variety of ministry areas. Pick what is best for your role. But hurry—the most popular ones will fill up quickly.
WHY DID A BREAKOUT I WANT TO ATTEND FILL UP?
Our breakout rooms vary in size and seating capacity. We have to cap the breakouts according to their assigned rooms. We cannot guarantee space in a specific breakout, so please register for your first-choice breakouts as soon as possible.
CAN I CHANGE MY BREAKOUT SELECTIONS?
Yes, you can change your breakout selections at any time while the registration window is open. Some of the breakouts will fill up quickly, so we encourage you to make your final selections as soon as possible.
WILL YOU HAVE TRANSLATORS?
At this time, we do not offer translators or translation services. Due to the disruption and discomfort this may create for the majority of our guests, no audible translations will be permitted in any breakouts or main sessions.
WILL YOU RECORD or live stream THE conference?
At this time, we do not offer recording services or live streaming services. Due to the disruption and distraction this can create for the majority of our attendees and guests, no audio or video streaming or recording will be permitted in any workshops, breakouts or main sessions.
WILL THERE BE COFFEE ONSITE?
Yes! Of course and a lot of it! There will be free, delicious coffee available throughout the conference.
ARE CHILDREN ALLOWED?
We are unable to accommodate children at the conference, and they will not be allowed in the main sessions or the breakouts. Please make alternate arrangements for any childcare needs.
WHAT DO I NEED AT CHECK-IN?
Please have your Eventbrite confirmation email handy.
WILL I RECEIVE ANYTHING IN THE MAIL BEFORE CHECK-IN?No.
We will distribute all conference materials at check-in or during the event.
IS THERE A PARKING LOT?
Yes. Lanier @ Forsyth Conference Center has plenty of free parking spaces available.
WHAT IS THE CLOSEST AIRPORT?
We recommend Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
A SPEAKER IS MISSING FROM THE ORIGINAL LINEUP. WHAT HAPPENED?
Emergencies happen and sometimes speakers have to cancel due to unexpected circumstances. It happens on seldom occasions, not often … but we roll with the punches. Please note that we are unable to offer refunds due to speaker cancellations.
I’M INTERESTED IN BEING A VENDOR OR SPONSOR.
The CMT FORUM Conference does offer opportunities for vendor exhibitions and speaking opportunities at the event. Please email the CMT FORUM Team at email@example.com or call 770-455-1650 x 111 if you have any questions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
By registering for an Concierge Medicine Today, LLC. (“CMT”) event, you agree to the following set of terms and conditions listed below:
The fee includes the conference‚ all program materials‚ and designated continental breakfasts‚ lunches and refreshments.
Make checks payable to “Concierge Medicine Today” and write FORUM on your check. You may also use Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. Payments must be received in full by the conference date. Any discount applied cannot be combined with any other offer and must be paid in full at the time of order. Parties must be employed by the same organization and register simultaneously to realize group discount pricing options.
- **Please Note: There will be an administrative charge of 20% to substitute, exchange and/or replace attendance badges with a colleague within five business days of any Concierge Medicine Today event.**
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY:
- To receive a refund or voucher, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your request to 770-455-4120.
- Summary, if you cancel your registration for an upcoming Concierge Medicine Today, or affiliated event, the following policies apply, commencing from the Start Date of your order: Four weeks or more: a courtesy voucher to another Concierge Medicine Today event. Valid for 18 months from the voucher issue/purchase date., Or, a full refund minus a 10% processing fee; Four weeks to One Plus Week Prior to Event: a courtesy voucher to another Concierge Medicine Today event. Valid for 18 months from the voucher issue/purchase date. Or, a full refund, minus a 20% processing fee; Less Than One week From Event: No monetary refunds will be given and a courtesy voucher to another Concierge Medicine Today event. Valid for 18 months from the voucher issue/purchase date.
CREDIT and/or VOUCHERS:
- Credit vouchers are valid for 18 months from date of issue. Credit vouchers are valid toward one (1) Concierge Medicine Today event of equal or lesser value. If the full amount of said voucher is not used at time of registration, any remaining balance is not applicable now or in the future. Once a credit voucher has been applied toward a future event, changes cannot be made. In the event of cancellation on the attendees’ behalf, the credit voucher will no longer be valid.
- Concierge Medicine Today does not and is not obligated to provide a credit voucher to registered attendee(s) who do not attend the event they registered for unless written notice of intent to cancel is received and confirmed prior to the commencement of the event.
There will be an administrative charge of 21% to substitute, exchange and/or replace attendee badges with a colleague occurring within five business days of the conference.
- Concierge Medicine Today reserves the right to cancel any event it deems necessary and will not be responsible for airfare‚ hotel or any other expenses incurred by registrants.
- Concierge Medicine Today’s liability is limited to the conference registration fee in the event of a cancellation and does not include changes in program date‚ content‚ speakers and/or venue.
- *The opinions of Concierge Medicine Today’s speakers do not necessarily reflect those of the companies they represent, nor Concierge Medicine Today.
- Please Note: Speakers and agenda are subject to change without notice. In the event of a speaker cancellation, significant effort to find a suitable replacement will be made. The content in Concierge Medicine Today slide presentations, including news, data, advertisements and other information, is provided by Concierge Medicine Today’s designated speakers and is designed for informational purposes for its attendees. It is NOT INTENDED for purposes of copy writing or redistribution to other outlets without the express written permission of Concierge Medicine Today’s designated speaking parties. Neither Concierge Medicine Today nor its content providers and/or speakers and attendees shall be liable for any errors, inaccuracies or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. CONCIERGE MEDICINE TODAY, LLC. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE ACCURACY OF ANY CONTENT PROVIDED, OR AS TO THE FITNESS OF THE INFORMATION FOR ANY PURPOSE. Although Concierge Medicine Today makes reasonable efforts to obtain reliable content from third parties, Concierge Medicine Today does not guarantee the accuracy of, or endorse the views or opinions given by any third-party content provider. Concierge Medicine Today presentations may point to other websites that may be of interest to you, however Concierge Medicine Today does not endorse or take responsibility for the content on such other sites.
Please email the CMT FORUM Team at email@example.com or call 770-455-1650 x 111 if you have any questions.