Sponsorship Terms & Conditions, Waiver and Releases 2020 CONCIERGE MEDICINE FORUM, Atlanta, GA USA (Sept 24-26, 2020)
- Payment Terms – The inquiry of Sponsorship application and subsequent payment for exhibit space, exhibitor fees, sponsor fees, etc. regardless of sponsor level, together constitute an agreement of Sponsor/Exhibitor Terms and Conditions and a contract for a right to promote, brand, and/or use the space of any kind during our event. Advanced payment for your booth, sponsorship, exhibit area, etc., is required. Payment must be received before any logo, exhibiting and/or branding occurs of any kind. The agreed upon fee for conference services, sponsorship, exhibition, etc., is non-refundable.
- Refund Policy and COVID-19 Pandemic, Postponement, Delay or Event Moves to Online/Virtual – Sponsors and Exhibitors understand that the fee they paid will roll over to the next upcoming date for our next event at no additional increase the next year. Should an exhibitor or sponsor choose not to roll over their reservation, they may request a refund. The will receive a partial 73% refund of the total net fee. Why 73%? Our planning, administrative team and facility have pre-conference overhead costs and expenses which are incurred prior to each event. We use the withheld percentage (eg 27% that we do not refund back) for advertising and promotion prior to the event being moved, postponed or moved. We typically have already distributed — banner ads, print and online signage, postcards, print ads, online graphic promotion and sponsor linkages, printed program books and other items that are mailed or distributed to attendees, etc. Each sponsor prior to our cancellation or postponement notifications receives a lot of promotion and brand exposure which is already received through that sponsorship prior to the event. We will work with the Sponsor/Exhibitor to save their reservations/transfer their fees to the next upcoming dates at no additional increase as well. If the event moves to virtual, no refund will be provided. It will be treated like any other in-person or live event, but hosted and promoted online. Questions, email email@example.com.
- No Refund For Physical Products/SWAG Items – For physical product(s)/materials (e.g. Swag Bags w/ logo; coffee sleeves w/ logo, etc.), your purchases are transferrable but not refundable if the event is postponed or cancelled. If the event gets postponed, cancelled or rescheduled to a future date, the Swag Bags will automatically transfer to that future event date for use towards another future event.
- Payment is due within 30 business days of invoice or at time of completion of the Online Sponsorship Application. If the conference is occurring in 30 days or less from the invoice date; payment is due as soon as possible and is required in full before the contracted conference commences on designated date. Once signed and/or agreed upon and submitted/received digitally (see Sponsor Application here – By Submission, I Agree to Acceptance of Standard Terms & Conditions, Exhibitor/Sponsorship Benefits As Outlined In The Visibility Kit and the Refund Policy/Non-Refundable Payment is due upon receipt of this Application. Payment is non-refundable. Sponsor/Exhibitor agrees to comply with Concierge Medicine Today’s standard terms & conditions located here … Terms & Conditions.) Sponsor releases the right to photographs taken at the event and agrees to have their picture taken and allows CMT the rights/authorization to use these photographs, including attending representatives and company displays, logos, etc., in current and future promotional activities as CMT see fit. Sponsor agrees to that this agreement is non-cancellable by the Sponsor/Exhibitor; however if the conference is canceled by Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., for any reason outside of covenants contained in Section 7 (listed below); the Sponsor/Exhibitor will receive its choice of a refund or a full credit to another event. Payment can be made in the form of a PayPal, company check and/or credit card (MasterCard, VISA, or American Express) and must be received within 30 days of receiving an invoice or at least two weeks prior to the start of the conference, whichever comes first. Failure to submit payment by its due date will result in forfeiture of exhibit table. If paying by check, make check payable to “Concierge Medicine Today” and mail to:
Concierge Medicine Today
4080 McGinnis Ferry Road
Building 800, Suite 801
Alpharetta, GA 30005
- Acceptable Use of Space – No renting or sharing of space is permitted. Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., retains the right to have removed from the exhibit any company that has not duly contracted and remitted payment in full with Concierge Medicine Today, LLC. All Sponsor/Exhibitor activities must be confined to the limits of rented space and must not impede traffic or interfere with the activities of other Sponsor/Exhibitors. Every exhibit must be staffed by members of the Sponsor/Exhibitor and safely operational during the conference. Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., reserves the right to evict any Sponsor/Exhibitors due to: conduct of personnel; excessive noise; methods of operation or any other reason; remove from the general education and networking of the conference. In the event of eviction, Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., will not issue a refund. To assure the safety and timely delivery of your property, we ask that you contact the meeting venue directly and work with their staff to coordinate the shipping, storage, and on-site retrieval of any shipped items. Though Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., staff is available to assist you if a problem arises, we are often tied up with other responsibilities related to the successful execution of the conference as a whole and will be unable to coordinate the handling of exhibitors’ property. Placements of your exhibit/table cannot be changed. Due to last-minute additions and changes, booth assignments will not be provided prior to your arrival at the conference. Booth assignments are made at Concierge Medicine Today’s staff’s discretion, with preferential placement given to certain level event sponsors.
- Care of Buildings — Exhibitors or their agents shall not damage or deface the walls or floors of the buildings, the booths and/or the equipment or furnishings provided for the booth. The exhibitor will be held liable for any such damage caused by him or his agent.
- American with Disabilities Act Compliance – Sponsor/Exhibitor shall have sole responsibility for ensuring that it is in full compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and any regulations under the Act. Sponsor/Exhibitor will ensure the accessibility of its exhibit space and agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Concierge Medicine Today, LLC. ,and all designated representatives against any claims; damages; loss or exposure; including attorney’s fees and costs; arising out of or related to any alleged ADA violation. The designated conference venue shall be responsible for all accessibility requirements and labor accommodation requirements under the ADA relating to the sponsor/exhibit area and attendee facilities.
- Indemnification – The Sponsor/Exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Concierge Medicine Today, LLC. its officers; directors; employees and members from any and all liability to any person or persons for or by reason of any condition; defect or operation of any apparatus; equipment or fixtures furnished by the Sponsor/Exhibitor in connection with his/her exhibit. Sponsor/Exhibitor further agrees to hold harmless Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., its officers; directors; employees and members from any and all liability to any person or persons for or by reason of any act or omission of said exhibitor; or any of his/her agents; servants or employees. This indemnity includes, but is not limited to, claims of injury; death or property damage; or of copyright; trademark or patent infringement; and unfair competition or product liability. The Sponsor/Exhibitor on signing the contract expressly releases Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., and it’s individuals from any and all claims for such loss; damage or injury. Sponsor/Exhibitor assumes entire responsibility and hereby agrees to protect; indemnify; defend and hold harmless Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., its officers; directors; employees and members against all claims; losses and damages to persons or property; governmental charges; taxes and/or fines and attorney’s fees arising out of or caused by sponsor/exhibitor’s installation; removal; maintenance; occupancy or use of the designated exhibition premises or part thereof; excluding only such liability caused by the sole negligence of the conference venue; its employees and agents. In addition, Sponsor/Exhibitor acknowledges that Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., and the conference venue do not maintain insurance covering such losses by Sponsor/Exhibitor.
- Insurance requirements – The Sponsor and/or Exhibitor shall; at its sole cost and expense procure and maintain through the term of each contract; comprehensive general liability insurance against claims for bodily injury or death and property damage occurring in or upon or resulting from the premises rented by Concierge Medicine Today, LLC. Inc. Such insurance shall include contractual and liability coverage; with combined single limits of liability of not less than $1,000,000 per occurrence and $3,000,000 aggregate. Such insurance shall name Concierge Medicine Today, LLC. as an additional insured and Sponsor/Exhibitor shall upon request provide Concierge Medicine Today, LLC. with certificate so indicating. Workers Compensation and any other insurance or required licenses shall be in full compliance with all federal and state laws; covering all Sponsor/Exhibitor company’s employees engaged in the performance of any work for the Exhibitor including employee liability coverage; in a minimum amount of not less than $500,000 of individual and/or aggregate coverage. All property of the exhibitor is understood to remain under its custody and control in transit to and from the confines of the designated exhibit area.
- Fire Regulations and Safety – Each Sponsor/Exhibitor is responsible for knowledge of and adherence to all fire and safety codes deriving from the state in which the conference venue resides. All electrical signs and equipment must be wired to meet the specifications of Underwriters Laboratories (UL) and must conform to appropriate federal; state; and municipal codes. Compliance with such laws is mandatory for all Sponsor/Exhibitors and is the sole responsibility of the Sponsor/Exhibitor. All materials used in the exhibit booths must be made of flame-proof materials and conform to all fire department regulations.
- Failure to Hold Conference – Should fire, hurricane, earthquake, flood, strikes, civil disturbance, inclement weather, Acts of God, political, social or union boycott, or any other circumstance beyond the control of Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., or the designated conference venue make it impossible or impractical to hold the conference at the scheduled time; Concierge Medicine Today, LLC. shall re-assign the contract to the rescheduled date. Concierge Medicine Today, LLC. may retain the Sponsor/Exhibit fee and apply those funds towards the rescheduled event and transfer any outstanding monies owed to the rescheduled event. If a conference is cancelled; Concierge Medicine Today, LLC. is not responsible for any airfare; hotel or other costs incurred by Sponsor/Exhibitor and registrants. In no event shall Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., be liable for indirect or consequential damages.
- Conference Attendees and Sponsor/Exhibit Staff – Admission to the conference will be available only to registered attendees and Sponsor/Exhibit staff of at least 18 years of age. Proof of age may be required to obtain entrance into the conference and designated exhibit area. Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., makes efforts to attract relevant audiences to its exhibiting areas; but does not guarantee specific volumes of traffic levels. All of our Exhibitors/Sponsors will not be given access to attendee registration lists prior to the conference, including the emails of participants. On the day of the event, CMT will distribute an attendee registration list to exhibitors/sponsors including the addresses of attendees only.
- Conference Marketing Attendees/Participants — E-mails and/or marketing to the full conference participant list by conference participants, sponsors or exhibitors is strictly prohibited. This is due to numerous complaints from our attendees and sponsors in the past. These policies have been formulated in the best interest of all concerned and become a part of the contract between the exhibitor/sponsor and Concierge Medicine Today, LLC. Sponsoring and exhibiting companies are welcome to promote to their own list(s) of current clients and/or prospective client list(s) which they’ve accumulated on their own, but if the Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., receives complaints about e-mails or marketing sent to participants, past attendees, past sponsors, current sponsors and the list, the company will be notified. Should there be continued issues, Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., reserves the right to cancel sponsorship or exhibitor registrations for the program, in which event no refunds will be granted.
- Circulation and Solicitation — No canvassing or distributing materials outside an exhibitor’s own space is permitted.
- Security – Sponsor/Exhibitors are responsible for the security of their exhibit; its belongings and its content. Sponsor/Exhibitors are encouraged to budget for and make security arrangements for sensitive or valuable items. Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., is not responsible for security and/or theft.
- Amendment of Terms & Conditions – Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., reserves the right to make changes, amendments and additions to these terms and conditions at any time; and all changes, amendments and additions so made shall be binding on the Sponsor/Exhibitor with the provision that all Sponsor/Exhibitors will be advised of any such changes. Any matters not specifically covered herein are subject to decision by Concierge Medicine Today, LLC.
- All exhibitors are responsible for complying with federal, state, and local laws.
- Not Showing or Cancellation Due to Any Reason. No refund will be given for cancellation or no-show.
- Items/boxes, displays did not arrive due to shipping issues. We are not responsible for shipping or loss or delay of display, materials, etc. No refund will be given to exhibitors or sponsors if this issue arises.
- REMINDER … Refund Policy and COVID-19 Pandemic, Postponement, Delay or Event Moves to Online/Virtual – Sponsors and Exhibitors understand that the fee they paid will roll over to the next upcoming date for our next event at no additional increase the next year. Should an exhibitor or sponsor choose not to roll over their reservation, they may request a refund. The will receive a partial 73% refund of the total net fee. Why 73%? Our planning, administrative team and facility have pre-conference overhead costs and expenses which are incurred prior to each event. We use the withheld percentage (eg 27% that we do not refund back) for advertising and promotion prior to the event being moved, postponed or moved. We typically have already distributed — banner ads, print and online signage, postcards, print ads, online graphic promotion and sponsor linkages, printed program books and other items that are mailed or distributed to attendees, etc. Each sponsor prior to our cancellation or postponement notifications receives a lot of promotion and brand exposure which is already received through that sponsorship prior to the event. We will work with the Sponsor/Exhibitor to save their reservations/transfer their fees to the next upcoming dates at no additional increase as well. If the event moves to virtual, no refund will be provided. It will be treated like any other in-person or live event, but hosted and promoted online. Questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTICE OF FILMING AND PHOTOGRAPHY
NOTICE of FILMING and PHOTOGRAPHY:
When you enter a Concierge Medicine Today (CMT) FORUM or event, room, breakout session, property outside/parking lot/picnic tables, workshop, reception, party, general session, hallway, lobby, etc., or program, you enter an area where photography, audio, and video recording may occur. By entering the event premises, wherever the event is hosted, you consent to interview(s), photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose by CMT and its affiliates and representatives. Images, photos and/or videos may be used to promote similar CMT events in the future, highlight the event and exhibit the capabilities of CMT. You release CMT, its officers and employees, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication and use of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and/or or sound recordings.
By entering the event premises, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any use, exhibition, streaming, web casting,televising, or other publication of these materials, regardless of the purpose or sponsoring of such use, exhibiting, broadcasting, web casting, or other publication irrespective of whether a fee for admission or sponsorship is charged. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken by CMT or the person or entity designated to do so by CMT.
By purchasing a ticket [or otherwise accompanying/entering or being in the vicinity of the event] you have been fully informed of your consent, waiver of liability, and release before entering the event. I CERTIFY THAT I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT, AND I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENT. I AM AWARE THAT THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND A CONTRACT AND I AGREE TO IT OF MY OWN FREE WILL.
CONSENT FORM, WAIVER and RELEASE of LIABILITY
RELEASE of LIABILITY
I HEREBY ASSUME ALL OF THE RISKS OF PARTICIPATING AND/OR ATTENDING THIS ACTIVITY OR EVENT, including by way of example and not limitation, any risks that may arise from negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities being released, from dangerous or defective equipment or property owned, maintained, or controlled by them, or because of their possible liability without fault. I certify that I am physically fit, have sufficiently prepared for participation in the activity or event, and have not been advised to not participate by a qualified medical professional. I certify that there are no health-related reasons or problems which preclude my participation in this activity or event. I acknowledge that this Waiver and Release of Liability Form will be used by the event holders, sponsors, and organizers of the activity or event in which I may participate, and that it will govern my actions and responsibilities at said activity or event. In consideration of me wanting to participate in this event, I hereby take action for myself, my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors, and assigns as follows: (A) I WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCHARGE from any and all liability, including but not limited to, liability arising from the negligence or fault of the entities or persons released, for my death, disability, personal injury, property damage,property theft, or actions of any kind which may hereafter occur to me including my traveling to and from this event, THE FOLLOWING ENTITIES OR PERSONS: Concierge Medicine Today (CMT) their directors, officers, employees, volunteers, representatives, and agents, the activity or event holders, activity or event sponsors, activity or event volunteers; Furthermore, I INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND PROMISE NOT TO SUE Concierge Medicine Today (CMT) the entities or persons mentioned in this paragraph from any and all liabilities or claims made as a result of participation in this activity or event, whether caused by the negligence of release or otherwise. I furthermore acknowledge that CMT and their employees, contract workers, volunteers, directors, officers, representatives, and agents are NOT responsible for the errors, omissions, acts, or failures to act of any party or entity conducting a specific event or activity on behalf of CMT. I acknowledge that this activity or event may involve physical activity, and may carry with it the potential for death, serious injury, and property loss. I hereby consent to receive medical treatment which may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident, and/or illness during this activity or event. I understand that at this event or related activities, I may be photographed. I agree to allow my photo, video, or film likeness to be used for any purpose by the event holders, producers, sponsors, organizers, and assigns. The accident waiver and release of liability shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.
By clicking register below, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 or other health risk(s) exists in any public place where people are present. By attending the CMT FORUM you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and any other health risk(s) and agree not to hold Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.