Sponsorship Terms & Conditions, Waiver and Releases 2020 CONCIERGE MEDICINE FORUM, Nov 10-12, 2020 Virtual Conference
Advertiser hereby agrees to advertise based upon the selections made (either in writing or purchased online at ConciergeMedicineToday.com) and will make full payment to Concierge Medicine Today or its representative or Management Company. Advertiser agrees that once advertising has been agreed upon and submitted for distribution. No cancellation or refund is allowed.
Advertiser understands that all advertising rates are set forth here on the web site or included in the Advertising Agreement and are subject to change without notice. Advertiser hereby agrees that its advertising is truthful with no misstatements of facts or untrue statements. Advertiser agrees that if Advertiser makes such misstatements of facts or untrue statements, Concierge Medicine Today and/or one of its Representatives may pull the ad without any penalty and without refund to Advertiser.
AGREEMENT of TERMS & CONDITIONS/GUIDELINES and BEHAVIOR & YOUR CONSENT
REJECTION and EDITING of ADVERTISEMENTS
Concierge Medicine Today, LLC. and its Representative(s) may, at its sole discretion, edit, classify, reject or cancel at anytime any advertising submitted by Advertiser. Absolutely no pornographic or objectionable materials will be considered.
POSITIONING OF ADVERTISEMENTS
Concierge Medicine Today, LLC. and/or its Representatives shall have full positioning latitude on all advertisements/sponsorship and content (eg files, concepts, etc) and may use it, promote it, post it, display it at its discretion. NOTE: CMT has full discretion and can remove/modify/reject posts from Sponsors for any reason without notice. We also reserve the right to remove a sponsor without notice should blatant disregard for quality, content, SPAM or other posts/comments/graphics, links, etc., be found.
CMTs Virtual and Live/Physical Events CODE OF CONDUCT
CMT and CMF events are committed to providing a professional, friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all participants at its meetings, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin or other protected class.
We expect all of our registered or unregistered virtual meeting and event participants, attendees, representatives, sponsors and speakers to help ensure a safe and positive experience for everyone. Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated during any portion of a meeting or event.
Unacceptable behavior includes but is not limited to:
Reporting SPAM/Harassment to CMT Immediately: Please Report SPAM an/or harassment and disruptive behaviors to CMT staff at email@example.com.
Consequences of misconduct may include:
Immediate removal from meeting or event without warning, refund, renumeration or explanation.
Restrictions from future CMT or affiliated meetings and events.
Termination of CMT attendance to future meetings, CMT Communities, Lists., etc., and participant, attendee, company or person(s) associated with such entities or conduct share have no recourse, refund or renumeration of any kind.
LIABILITY FOR ERRORS
Concierge Medicine Today, LLC. and/or its Representatives assumes no liability for any advertisement whether or not it is supplied camera-ready by the Advertiser. Concierge Medicine Today, LLC. and/or its Representatives are not responsible for errors in spelling, key codes or download time. Concierge Medicine Today, LLC. and its Representatives shall not be liable for any loss that results from the incorrect publication, positioning, linking, hacking or spamming of its advertisements.
All rates provided by Concierge Medicine Today, LLC. and its Representative(s) are based on payment by check or electronic funds transfer via PayPal.com. Payment is due upon submission of this signed Agreement and selection of advertising desired. If a payment schedule is agreed upon, Concierge Medicine Today, LLC. and its Representative(s) may immediately cancel all orders for advertising if such payment schedule is not met. Advertiser shall indemnify Concierge Medicine Today, LLC. and its Representative(s) for all expenses incurred in connection with the collection of amounts payable, including court cost(s) and attorneys’ fees, if applicable.
OWNERSHIP of ADVERTISING COPY
All advertising copy that represents the creative efforts of Concierge Medicine Today, LLC. and its Representative(s) and/or the utilization of creativity, illustrations, labor, composition or material furnished by Concierge Medicine Today, LLC is and remains the property of Concierge Medicine Today, LLC. and/or its Representative(s) or Management Company, including all rights of copyright therein. CMT reserves the right to bundle, redistribute, promote, advertise or sell video and audio content after the event as it sees fit. Advertisers cannot authorize photographic or other reproductions, in whole or in part, of any such advertising copy for use in any other medium without the express written consent of Concierge Medicine Today, LLC. or one of its Representatives.
TAXES ON ADVERTISING
In the event that any international, federal, state or local taxes are imposed on the printing of advertising materials or on the sale of advertising space, such taxes shall be assumed and paid by the Advertiser.
Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., makes no guarantees, tracking or ROI promises or guarantees
Payment in full is due prior to distribution of Advertiser’s ad. Orders are due 30 days prior to publication unless written exception is provided. For annual or quarterly advertising, a payment schedule may be arranged. All past due accounts are subject to an additional 10% interest charge per month. Advertiser agrees if payment is not made Advertiser is liable for past-due accounts. In the event of non-payment, Concierge Medicine Today and/or one its Representatives is entitled to any court costs, collection agency fees, attorney’s fees or other costs, that may result from said nonpayment.
This Advertising Agreement shall only be interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia and the proper venue to resolve any and all disputes arising from any of the terms, responsibilities, or liabilities under this Agreement shall be in Forsyth County, State of Georgia. This Agreement shall be binding upon the parties, its successors and/or assignees.
- Any person entering the premises waives all civil liability against this premises owner and operator for any injuries caused by the inherent risk associated with contracting COVID-19 at public gatherings, except for gross negligence, willful and wanton misconduct, reckless infliction of harm, or intentional infliction of harm, by the individual or entity of the premises.
- Payment Terms – The inquiry of Sponsorship application and subsequent payment for exhibit space, exhibitor fees, sponsor fees, etc. regardless of sponsor level, together constitute an agreement of Sponsor/Exhibitor Terms and Conditions and a contract for a right to promote, brand, and/or use the space of any kind during our event. Advanced payment for your booth, sponsorship, exhibit area, etc., is required. Payment must be received before any logo, exhibiting and/or branding occurs of any kind. The agreed upon fee for conference services, sponsorship, exhibition, etc., is non-refundable.
- No Refund For Physical Products/SWAG Items – Sponsored SWAG Items will be ordered by CMT Representatives. Artwork must be sent to CMT (firstname.lastname@example.org) for final order and approval. SWAG will be sent to registered attendees post-event.
- Payment is due within 15 business days of invoice or at time of completion of the Online Sponsorship Application. If the conference is occurring in 30 days or less from the invoice date; payment is due as soon as possible and is required in full before the contracted conference commences on designated date. Once signed and/or agreed upon and submitted/received digitally. By Submission, I Agree to Acceptance of Standard Terms & Conditions, Exhibitor/Sponsorship Benefits As Outlined here and agree to the Refund Policy/Non-Refundable Payment is due upon receipt of this Application. I understand Payment is non-refundable.
- Sponsor/Exhibitor agrees to comply with Concierge Medicine Today’s standard terms & conditions and code of conduct outlined here in our Terms & Conditions.
- Sponsor releases the right to slide decks, all video and audio rights to their presentations, photographs, live chat threads, etc., and other materials from the event and agrees to have their picture taken and/or distributed as CMT sees fit. The rights/authorization to use these any and all content seen or distributed at the event (virtual or physical) including attending representatives and company displays, logos, presentations, video/audio, etc., in current and future promotional activities as CMT see fit.
- Sponsor agrees to that this agreement is non-cancellable by the Sponsor/Exhibitor; however if the conference is canceled by Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., for any reason outside of covenants contained in this Terms and Conditions (listed above and below); the Sponsor/Exhibitor will receive full credit to another event. It will not be refundable. Payment can be made in the form of a PayPal, company check and/or credit card (MasterCard, VISA, or American Express) and must be received within 15-30 days of receiving an invoice or at least two weeks prior to the start of the conference, whichever comes first. Failure to submit payment by its due date will result in forfeiture of exhibit table. If paying by check, make check payable to “Concierge Medicine Today” and mail to:
Concierge Medicine Today
4080 McGinnis Ferry Road
Building 800, Suite 801
Alpharetta, GA 30005
- Acceptable Use of Space (applies to virtual or physical events) – No renting or sharing of space is permitted. Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., retains the right to have removed from the exhibit any company that has not duly contracted and remitted payment in full with Concierge Medicine Today, LLC. All Sponsor/Exhibitor activities must be confined to the limits of rented space and must not impede traffic or interfere with the activities of other Sponsor/Exhibitors. Every exhibit (eg. Live Chat in virtual meetings, etc) must be staffed by members of the Sponsor/Exhibitor and safely operational during the conference. Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., reserves the right to evict any Sponsor/Exhibitors due to: conduct of personnel; excessive noise; methods of operation or any other reason; remove from the general education and networking of the conference. In the event of eviction, Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., will not issue a refund. To assure the safety and timely delivery of your property, we ask that you contact the meeting venue directly and work with their staff to coordinate the shipping, storage, and on-site retrieval of any shipped items. Though Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., staff is available to assist you if a problem arises, we are often tied up with other responsibilities related to the successful execution of the conference as a whole and will be unable to coordinate the handling of exhibitors’ property. Placements of your exhibit/table cannot be changed. Due to last-minute additions and changes, booth assignments will not be provided prior to your arrival at the conference. Booth assignments are made at Concierge Medicine Today’s staff’s discretion, with preferential placement given to certain level event sponsors.
- Care of Buildings (applies to virtual or physical event settings) — Exhibitors or their agents shall not damage or deface the walls (virtual or otherwise – for example, comment/live chats/comment threads or virtual walls) or floors of the buildings, the booths and/or the equipment or furnishings provided for the booth. The exhibitor will be held liable for any such damage caused by him or his agent.
- American with Disabilities Act Compliance (applies to virtual or physical events) – Sponsor/Exhibitor shall have sole responsibility for ensuring that it is in full compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and any regulations under the Act. Sponsor/Exhibitor will ensure the accessibility of its exhibit space and agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Concierge Medicine Today, LLC. ,and all designated representatives against any claims; damages; loss or exposure; including attorney’s fees and costs; arising out of or related to any alleged ADA violation. The designated conference venue shall be responsible for all accessibility requirements and labor accommodation requirements under the ADA relating to the sponsor/exhibit area and attendee facilities.
- Indemnification (applies to virtual or physical events)– The Sponsor/Exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Concierge Medicine Today, LLC. its officers; directors; employees and members from any and all liability to any person or persons for or by reason of any condition; defect or operation of any apparatus; equipment or fixtures furnished by the Sponsor/Exhibitor in connection with his/her exhibit. Sponsor/Exhibitor further agrees to hold harmless Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., its officers; directors; employees and members from any and all liability to any person or persons for or by reason of any act or omission of said exhibitor; or any of his/her agents; servants or employees. This indemnity includes, but is not limited to, claims of injury; death or property damage; or of copyright; trademark or patent infringement; and unfair competition or product liability. The Sponsor/Exhibitor on signing the contract expressly releases Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., and it’s individuals from any and all claims for such loss; damage or injury. Sponsor/Exhibitor assumes entire responsibility and hereby agrees to protect; indemnify; defend and hold harmless Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., its officers; directors; employees and members against all claims; losses and damages to persons or property; governmental charges; taxes and/or fines and attorney’s fees arising out of or caused by sponsor/exhibitor’s installation; removal; maintenance; occupancy or use of the designated exhibition premises or part thereof; excluding only such liability caused by the sole negligence of the conference venue; its employees and agents. In addition, Sponsor/Exhibitor acknowledges that Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., and the conference venue do not maintain insurance covering such losses by Sponsor/Exhibitor.
- Insurance requirements (applies to virtual or physical events) – The Sponsor and/or Exhibitor shall; at its sole cost and expense procure and maintain through the term of each contract; comprehensive general liability insurance against claims for bodily injury or death and property damage occurring in or upon or resulting from the premises rented by Concierge Medicine Today, LLC. Inc. Such insurance shall include contractual and liability coverage; with combined single limits of liability of not less than $1,000,000 per occurrence and $3,000,000 aggregate. Such insurance shall name Concierge Medicine Today, LLC. as an additional insured and Sponsor/Exhibitor shall upon request provide Concierge Medicine Today, LLC. with certificate so indicating. Workers Compensation and any other insurance or required licenses shall be in full compliance with all federal and state laws; covering all Sponsor/Exhibitor company’s employees engaged in the performance of any work for the Exhibitor including employee liability coverage; in a minimum amount of not less than $500,000 of individual and/or aggregate coverage. All property of the exhibitor is understood to remain under its custody and control in transit to and from the confines of the designated exhibit area.
- Fire Regulations and Safety (applies to virtual or physical events) – Each Sponsor/Exhibitor is responsible for knowledge of and adherence to all fire and safety codes deriving from the state in which the conference venue resides. All electrical signs and equipment must be wired to meet the specifications of Underwriters Laboratories (UL) and must conform to appropriate federal; state; and municipal codes. Compliance with such laws is mandatory for all Sponsor/Exhibitors and is the sole responsibility of the Sponsor/Exhibitor. All materials used in the exhibit booths must be made of flame-proof materials and conform to all fire department regulations.
- Failure to Hold Conference (applies to virtual or physical events) – Should fire, hurricane, earthquake, flood, strikes, civil disturbance, inclement weather, Acts of God, political, social or union boycott, or any other circumstance beyond the control of Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., or the designated conference venue make it impossible or impractical to hold the conference at the scheduled time; Concierge Medicine Today, LLC. shall re-assign the contract to the rescheduled date. Concierge Medicine Today, LLC. may retain the Sponsor/Exhibit fee and apply those funds towards the rescheduled event and transfer any outstanding monies owed to the rescheduled event. If a conference is cancelled; Concierge Medicine Today, LLC. is not responsible for any airfare; hotel or other costs incurred by Sponsor/Exhibitor and registrants. In no event shall Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., be liable for indirect or consequential damages or provide refunds.
- Conference Attendees and Sponsor/Exhibit Staff (applies to virtual or physical events) – Admission to the conference will be available only to registered attendees and Sponsor/Exhibit staff of at least 18 years of age. Proof of age may be required to obtain entrance into the conference and designated exhibit area. Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., makes efforts to attract relevant audiences to its exhibiting areas; but does not guarantee specific volumes of traffic levels. All of our Exhibitors/Sponsors will not be given access to attendee registration lists prior to the conference, including the emails of participants. On the day of the event, CMT will distribute an attendee registration list to exhibitors/sponsors including the addresses of attendees only.
- Conference Marketing Attendees/Participants (applies to virtual or physical events) — E-mails and/or marketing to the full conference participant list by conference participants, sponsors or exhibitors is strictly prohibited. This is due to numerous complaints from our attendees and sponsors in the past. These policies have been formulated in the best interest of all concerned and become a part of the contract between the exhibitor/sponsor and Concierge Medicine Today, LLC. Sponsoring and exhibiting companies are welcome to promote to their own list(s) of current clients and/or prospective client list(s) which they’ve accumulated on their own, but if the Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., receives complaints about e-mails or marketing sent to participants, past attendees, past sponsors, current sponsors and the list, the company will be notified. Should there be continued issues, Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., reserves the right to cancel sponsorship or exhibitor registrations for the program, in which event no refunds will be granted.
- Circulation and Solicitation (applies to virtual or physical events) — No canvassing or distributing materials outside an exhibitor’s own space is permitted.
- Security (applies to virtual or physical events) – Sponsor/Exhibitors are responsible for the security of their exhibit; its belongings and its content. Sponsor/Exhibitors are encouraged to budget for and make security arrangements for sensitive or valuable items. Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., is not responsible for security and/or theft. WE are not responsible for identify theft, lost of stolen passwords or information stored or retrieved online. In no event shall Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., be liable for indirect or consequential damages or provide refunds for online, virtual or physical identify theft.
- Amendment of Terms & Conditions (applies to virtual or physical events) – Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., reserves the right to make changes, amendments and additions to these terms and conditions at any time; and all changes, amendments and additions so made shall be binding on the Sponsor/Exhibitor with the provision that all Sponsor/Exhibitors will be advised of any such changes. Any matters not specifically covered herein are subject to decision by Concierge Medicine Today, LLC.
- All exhibitors are responsible for complying with federal, state, and local laws. (applies to virtual or physical events)
- Not Showing or Cancellation Due to Any Reason. No refund will be given for cancellation or no-show. (applies to virtual or physical events)
- Unused passes are not refundable, transferrable or have cash value. (applies to virtual or physical events)
- Items/boxes, displays did not arrive due to shipping issues. We are not responsible for shipping or loss or delay of display, materials, etc. No refund will be given to exhibitors or sponsors if this issue arises. (applies to virtual or physical events)
NOTICE OF FILMING AND PHOTOGRAPHY
(applies to virtual or physical events)
NOTICE of FILMING and PHOTOGRAPHY:
When you enter a Concierge Medicine Today (CMT) FORUM or event, room, breakout session, property outside/parking lot/picnic tables, workshop, reception, party, general session, hallway, lobby, etc., or program, you enter an area where photography, audio, and video recording may occur. By entering the event premises, wherever the event is hosted, you consent to interview(s), photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose by CMT and its affiliates and representatives. Images, photos and/or videos may be used to promote similar CMT events in the future, highlight the event and exhibit the capabilities of CMT. You release CMT, its officers and employees, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication and use of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and/or or sound recordings.
By entering the event premises, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any use, exhibition, streaming, web casting,televising, or other publication of these materials, regardless of the purpose or sponsoring of such use, exhibiting, broadcasting, web casting, or other publication irrespective of whether a fee for admission or sponsorship is charged. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken by CMT or the person or entity designated to do so by CMT.
By purchasing a ticket [or otherwise accompanying/entering or being in the vicinity of the event] you have been fully informed of your consent, waiver of liability, and release before entering the event. I CERTIFY THAT I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT, AND I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENT. I AM AWARE THAT THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND A CONTRACT AND I AGREE TO IT OF MY OWN FREE WILL.
CONSENT FORM, WAIVER and RELEASE of LIABILITY
(applies to virtual or physical events)
CONSENT FORM, WAIVER, Acknowledgements and RELEASE of LIABILITY
RELEASE of LIABILITY
I HEREBY ASSUME ALL OF THE RISKS OF PARTICIPATING AND/OR ATTENDING THIS ACTIVITY OR EVENT, including by way of example and not limitation, any risks that may arise from negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities being released, from dangerous or defective equipment or property owned, maintained, or controlled by them, or because of their possible liability without fault. I certify that I am physically fit, have sufficiently prepared for participation in the activity or event, and have not been advised to not participate by a qualified medical professional. I certify that there are no health-related reasons or problems which preclude my participation in this activity or event. I acknowledge that this Waiver and Release of Liability Form will be used by the event holders, sponsors, and organizers of the activity or event in which I may participate, and that it will govern my actions and responsibilities at said activity or event. In consideration of me wanting to participate in this event, I hereby take action for myself, my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors, and assigns as follows: (A) I WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCHARGE from any and all liability, including but not limited to, liability arising from the negligence or fault of the entities or persons released, for my death, disability, personal injury, property damage,property theft, or actions of any kind which may hereafter occur to me including my traveling to and from this event, THE FOLLOWING ENTITIES OR PERSONS: Concierge Medicine Today (CMT) their directors, officers, employees, volunteers, representatives, and agents, the activity or event holders, activity or event sponsors, activity or event volunteers; Furthermore, I INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND PROMISE NOT TO SUE Concierge Medicine Today (CMT) the entities or persons mentioned in this paragraph from any and all liabilities or claims made as a result of participation in this activity or event, whether caused by the negligence of release or otherwise. I furthermore acknowledge that CMT and their employees, contract workers, volunteers, directors, officers, representatives, and agents are NOT responsible for the errors, omissions, acts, or failures to act of any party or entity conducting a specific event or activity on behalf of CMT. I acknowledge that this activity or event may involve physical activity, and may carry with it the potential for death, serious injury, and property loss. I hereby consent to receive medical treatment which may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident, and/or illness during this activity or event. I understand that at this event or related activities, I may be photographed. I agree to allow my photo, video, or film likeness to be used for any purpose by the event holders, producers, sponsors, organizers, and assigns. The accident waiver and release of liability shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.
By participating, registering, speaking, sponsoring, and/or attending and being in or outside the building near the event, etc., you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 or other health risk(s) exists in any public place where people are present. By attending the CMT FORUM you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and any other health risk(s) and agree not to hold Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.
If you do not feel well or are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, please do not attend.
Upon entering the event venue, attendees may be asked to scan a QR code that will take them to a questionnaire to mark their attendance, answer screening questions, and have their temperatures taken. Temperatures may be taken by a masked volunteer or employee or representative. If an in-person event attendee has a temperature of 100.4 or greater they will NOT be permitted in the event venue.
There will be multiple sanitation stations located throughout the venue.
Please follow all social distancing guidelines including, remaining 6 ft. apart and refrain from shaking hands. “Any person entering the premises waives all civil liability against this premises owner and operator for any injuries caused by the inherent risk associated with contracting COVID-19 at public gatherings, except for gross negligence, willful and wanton misconduct, reckless infliction of harm, or intentional infliction of harm, by the individual or entity of the premises.”
Seating will be spaced out to comply with the social distancing guidelines.
We ask you to please wear a mask out of respect for guests and team members. Masks will be provided for your use but are not mandatory.
Acknowledgments (applies to virtual or physical events)
By registering to attend this event, I understand the hazards and risks of attending this event in-person and the risks of COVD-19 and other health ailments. I am familiar with the CDC guidelines regarding COVID-19. I acknowledge and understand that the circumstances regarding COVID-19 are changing from day to day and the CDC guidelines are regularly modified and updated. I accept full responsibility for familiarizing myself with the most recent updates.
I acknowledge and fully assume the risk of illness or death related to COVID-19 arising from my being on the premises and participating in the event in-person.
I hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE (on behalf of myself and my business, etc.) Concierge Medicine Today (CMT), their employees, representatives, speakers, etc., and their employees and the Forsyth Conference Center and their employees from any liability related to COVID-19 which might occur as a result of my being on the premises and participating in the event.
I understand the guidelines which CMT has set in place, and I agree to uphold these guidelines to help keep myself and other attendees safe. If I choose not to uphold these guidelines, I understand that I could be asked to leave the event and will not receive a refund.
By registering, attending, participating, speaking, sponsoring, etc., I acknowledge fully the risk(s) I am taking and yes, I have read and fully understand the risks associated with attending in-person events. And, I agree to not hold CMT and its employees, represenatives liable for any illness or harm that could arise from participating in this event in-person. I will will abide by all guidelines CMT has set in place. “Any person entering the premises waives all civil liability against this premises owner and operator for any injuries caused by the inherent risk associated with contracting COVID-19 at public gatherings, except for gross negligence, willful and wanton misconduct, reckless infliction of harm, or intentional infliction of harm, by the individual or entity of the premises.”
Any questions, please email the CMT FORUM Team at email@example.com or call 770-455-1650 x 111 if you have any questions.